Most days, Mom gets all the credit. She’s a business woman, nurturer, activities coordinator, and personal chef wrapped in one. Once a year, we remember how amazing Dad is and we celebrate him. Dads are truly the superheroes that make every day a little bit more fun, silly, and exciting. In our house, Dad is a wrestler, a rock star, a baseball coach, and so much more. To celebrate dad, we put together some awesome items we think would make great Father’s Day presents (most are available in store for you late gift givers!) Cheers to celebrating Dads everywhere with this week’s Friday Five. I hope all the dads out there have a wonderful day.
1. Vans Nintendo sneakers – My husband loves video games. It’s usually my go-to gift for him. Vans’ newest collaboration with Nintendo is a classic game lover’s dream come true. The collection has pieces from Super Mario Bros, Donkey Kong, Duck Hunt, and The Legend of Zelda!
2. Pixar Dad Shirt- My hunny loves graphic t shirts and all things Disney, so this shirt is a no brainer. Featuring all the best dads from Pixar, this is a great shirt to wear to the parks. Two of my local Target stores have it in stock!
3. ESPN 30 for 30 collection – ESPN continually amazes me with their documentaries, which highlight important people and events in sports histories. If your dad is a sports fan, this is the gift to get him. There is something for everyone, as the documentary subjects have been Larry Bird (the best ever), Muhammad Ali, Reggie Miller, The Raiders, NASCAR, and so much more.
4. Herschel Settlement Backpack – If the Dad in your life loves Disney, but doesn’t want to parade around with giant, colorful graphics, this backpack is for him. The black on black Winnie the Pooh design is subtle, yet striking and totally Disney.
5. Sprezzabox subscription – Some dads have effortless style and others need a little help. Sprezzabox is perfect for both types of dad! Each month, the recipient receives a curated box filled with stylish accessories. The box theme changes every month, so you will never get the same item twice. Items include socks, ties, lapel pins, skin care, and sunglasses.