It’s always fun to search for a great souvenir to remember your vacation or show a loved one that you thought of them while you were away. There are thousands of options in Disney and it can sometimes be overwhelming. I’ve narrowed down some of my favorite souvenirs from Disney World for today’s Friday Five
1. Be Our Guest Dessert Plates: These beautiful plates are the perfect gift for your favorite hostess. They are not overly cutesy or too “Disney.” The white and gold color combination is simple and chic!
2. Haunted Mansion Hour Glass: This is one of the coolest souvenirs I have seen at Disney in a long time. The Haunted Mansion is one of my favorite rides in the park, but rarely is there any merchandise I feel compelled to buy. This hourglass changes that. It is fun and creepy at the same time!
3. Personalized Christmas Ornament: I have a slight Christmas ornament obsession. No matter what, I buy a new ornament every time we come to Disney World. I love having our ornaments personalized. Whether you are buying an ornament for yourself or as a present, they are a great way to commemorate your vacation.
4. Mouse Ears: In the last few years, Mickey Mouse ears have undergone a makeover. Instead of the original mouse ones, dozens of characters have been reimagined as ears. From R2D2 to Winnie the Pooh, there’s a good chance that your favorite character has his/her own set of ears.
5. Vinylmation a: Fair warning – once you buy a vinylmation, you might become addicted. These adorable figurines are great souvenirs for kids or adults. Many of them are limited edition and only available during certain festivals, seasons or celebrations. There is no shortage of series, so there will definitely be a vinylmation for anyone in your life.